UK PCS(J) Exam 2021
UK PCS(J) exam date will be released by the UKPSC on its official website. T
he committee will release the notification of recruiting very soon. So In order to hire candidates for the position of civil judge of the state, Uttarakhand Judge Exam date is organized. Every year, a variable number of openings are released for the UK PCS(J). Generally, In the month of March/April, the notification is tentatively issued. The Uttarakhand High Court is likely to announce 30 vacancies this year.
In order to apply for the exam you need to have a minimum age of 22, and a maximum of 35. And an age relaxation in case you are to the SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-servicemen group will be granted as per the standards. And the final selection should be based on pre-level, mains-level, and personality test grades.
UK PCS(J)/Judicial Exam Dates of Uttarakhand 2021
See the list below to read about the key events relevant to the UK PCS(J) Exam date of Uttarakhand.
- Release of Official Notification: March/April 2021
- Start filling of Application Form: April 2021
- Application form filling process ends: May 2021
- UK PCS(J) Judicial Services Prelims exam: To be Notified
- Uttarakhand Judiciary Mains Exam Date: To be Notified
- Viva-voice/Interview: To be Notified
Exam Pattern of UK PCS(J)/ Civil Judge Examination
The three-phase exam for Uttarakhand Judicial Services-
- Prelims exam
- Mains exam
- Personality Test
Each stage includes various sets of questions and features. The complete examination pattern for different examination stages has been mentioned below:
Prelims Exam: The Uttarakhand Judicial Examination is mainly examined in two parts. Part 1 of the exam comprises 50 question types for objective types and 1 mark is allocated for each correct answer and no negative score for the wrong response. Part 2 of the Judicial Examination at Uttarakhand has 150 objective questions and one mark is allocated for each answer, and there is no negative sign that the response is incorrect. The time allocated is 3 hours to try the two parts.
Mains Exam: The Uttarakhand judicial examination covers 5 subjects in mains exams. It includes- The Present Day, Language, Law Paper I (Substantive Law), Law Paper-II (Evidence and Procedure), Law Paper III (Revenue and Criminal).
Syllabus of UK PCS(J) Civil Judge Examination
The exam syllabus is explained here for both the preliminary and the main examination:
UK PCS(J) Judicial Services Prelims Exam Syllabus:
The first round of the Judicial Services Exam is multi-choice and subsequent applicants are qualified to take the main exam. In finalizing the merit list, the marks marked in the preliminary examination should not be considered. The minimal ratings for each state vary according to the Judiciary Exam Pattern. The paper of prelims must be 3 hours duration. The paper is consists of multiple portions each with 50 and 150 marks.
- Part I: Law-related domestic and international issues. Mainly international law questions, current laws, legal developments, etc.
- Part II: Criminal Procedures, Indian penal code, Civil Procedure Code. Property transfer law, Hindu Law and Islamic Law etc.
UK PCS(J) Judicial Services Mains Exam Syllabus:
The second round of the examination of the subjective type. There are three to four papers. And the marks in the examination are there while preparing the final list of merits. So for each state, the minimum marks vary. The interview is for candidates which is a total of 3 times the number of vacancies. So the following papers are there in the main examinations of UK PCS(J) :
- Present Day: Neutrality, Recent legislation, Indian constitutional law and developments Jurisprudence, International law.
- Language: Translate English translations into the common tribunal language by utilizing the Devanagari script, Translate Hindi Passage to English language, English Precis writing.
- Law Paper I Substantive Law: The Law of Contracts, the Law of Partnerships, the law of transferring property in cases of misfortune, the principles of justice in particular, with particular reference to the law of trust and specific redress, And The Law of Hindu and Mohammedan.
- The Law Paper-II Evidence and Procedure: Evidence law, the Criminal Procedure Code and the Civil Procedure Code, includes pleading principles.
- Law Paper III Revenue & Criminal: U.P. Zamindari Act (as applicable in Uttarakhand), Indian Penal Code Abolition and Land Reform
UK PCS(J) Judicial Services Viva-Voice/ Personal Interview:
The last stage of the exam is on the basis of general knowledge, personality, and other criteria. the applicant evaluates. This level has 50 marks, of which the candidate must pick at least 20 points.
Basic Computer Knowledge:
A practical test is there to assess the candidate’s fundamental computer operating knowledge. The applicants will have a practice test for a further one hour. The exam is 100 marks. To pass the practical test, applicants must secure 40 marks.
UK PCS(J) Civil Judge Preparation Tips
- The applicants have to back to their fundamentals. The fundamentals here relate to the graduate curriculum covered by the applicants. You must examine all the main topics that assist you crack the examination.
- Begin to analyze recent developments and decisions in legal issues that are relevant from the point of view of a syllabus.
- The applicants need to start with worldwide news and particularly India with the rule of law following the current affairs.
- Opt for Dehradun CLAT Academy, we can help you with the preparation of Judicial Services Exam.
FAQ related to UK PCS(J) Exam
The Civil Judge qualifying standards vary for each state. Therefore, applicants must be made eligible in this capacity at the national level.
The Judicial Exam consists of a total of 6 attempts. Candidates must also comply without fail with the qualifying requirements.