Best Judiciary Coaching in Dehradun
The law graduates who want to become a member of the subordinate judiciary have to write an entry-level examination. This examination is known as the Judiciary exam or PCS (J)- Provincial Civil Service-Judicial Exam. The state Govt. under the supervision of the respective high court will elect the members of the subordinate judiciary. The members will be appointed based on their performance in the judiciary exam.
Judiciary services offer various attractive features such as excellent perks and privileges. The judicial officers are no doubt better than civil service officers. Judicial officers will get their posting in district headquarters where they do not have to serve in remote locations. However, the judiciary exam is one of the toughest examinations in India. Every year many candidates appear for this exam but very few could get this opportunity. Although, if you are ready to give your best to prepare for the judiciary exam then you can join our CLAT academy to prepare for the exam. We provide the best judiciary coaching in Dehradun. You can go through this page to get more details on judiciary services coaching in Dehradun.
V.K. Maheshvari (Ex. Judge)
Who is eligible to appear for the judiciary exam?
Before we go ahead, it is important to know who is eligible to appear for the judiciary exam. The lower judiciary service is for the fresh graduates who have to appear for the entrance exam conducted by the respective state public service commission (such as UP, Rajasthan, MP, etc.) or the High Court (Delhi). It assures the applicants of time-based promotions and secured employment at an early stage in their career. So, here is the eligibility criteria required to appear in the judiciary exam.
- The age limit to apply for the judiciary exam varies from state to state. However, the age limit is between 21 to 35 years.
- The applicants must be an LLB graduate. Final-year students are also eligible to apply for the judiciary exam.
- No experience is required to apply for this exam.
- The applicants must be qualified to be enrolled as an Advocate under the Advocates’ Act 1961.
On the other hand, the eligibility for higher judiciary services is open for the lawyers with certain specified minimum years of litigating practice, generally 7. The candidates who want to enter higher judiciary services need to appear for a competitive examination. The main benefit of Higher Judiciary Services is that the applicants will be posted as an additional district judge.
Academic Patronage Initiative
- 50% off Children of Martyrs of Indian Military / Paramilitary / Police Service
- FREE Orphan Children
- 10% off All Girl Aspirants
- 20% off Uttarakhand Domicile
- upto 100% off Scholarship for Deserving Candidates
- Key Notes & Summaries
- Latest Case Studies Practicing Previous Year Exam Papers
- Regular Legal Updates/News
- Moot Courts & Debates
- Internships Online/Offline Test Series
Examination pattern of Judiciary Exam
As you know that judiciary exam is one of the tough examinations which require hardcore preparation to qualify for the exam with flying colors. Hence, our CLAT coaching academy is there to guide the candidates for the judiciary exam. It is known for providing the best Civil judge exam coaching in Dehradun. We prepare the candidates according to the syllabus and exam pattern. Although, the candidates must go through the exam pattern before they start preparing for the examination.
The judiciary exam consists of three stages-
- Preliminary exam: It is the screening process carried out before the main examination. It comprises MCQ-type questions. However, the marks obtained in the prelims will not be considered for the final selection of the candidates. The minimum mark required to qualify for the preliminary exam is 60% (in the case of reserved categories it is 55%).
- Main Exam: The qualified candidates of prelims will be eligible to attempt the main examination. The question paper of the main exam will be of subjective type. There will be three or four papers in the main exam. The candidates must note that the marks secured in the main exam will be considered for final selection. A total of 3-times the No. of vacancies will be called to attend viva-voce which is the final stage of selection.
- Viva-Voce/ Personal Interview: This is the final stage of selection. In the personal interview stage, the candidates will be evaluated based on their personality, general interest, and intelligence among other factors.
Why CLAT Coaching Academy in Dehradun?
CLAT coaching academy provides the best PCS (J) coaching in Dehradun. The academy is known for its quality education and the ability to prepare the candidates for judiciary examinations. However, there is no doubt that the students have to put their 100% effort to study for the examination but simultaneously our academy gives its best to prepare the candidates for the civil judge exam.
The candidates whose dream is to qualify for the judiciary exam can approach the CLAT academy to fulfill their dreams. You must be thinking, why join CLAT academy? What is so unique about this academy which makes it one of the best judiciary services coaching in Dehradun. Well, you can go through this page to get your query solved.
- Dedicated and experienced teaching staff: The teaching staff is the main treasure of our judiciary coaching academy. We have dedicated teachers who are experienced enough to prepare the candidates for the examination. It is the hard work of our dedicated teachers that makes our coaching academy the best civil judge exam coaching in Dehradun. We encourage our students to focus on their preparation and perform excellently to achieve their goals. We not only guide our students in the right direction but also help them in walking towards the path to get success. Our teachers always motivate, encourage, guide, and help the students which boosts them with energy to move ahead to achieve their goal.
- Advanced teaching methodologies: As time is passing, we are observing great changes in the education system day by day. Everybody has to work hard to meet with the changing education system and so we are doing. We have also made changes in our teaching methodologies. We have switched to more advanced teaching techniques that are quite helpful to prepare the candidates for the judiciary exam. Being a top judge coaching in Dehradun, we are using advanced techniques to teach the students. We focus mainly on practicing more which helps to polish the skills and abilities of the candidates.
- We provide the best study material: Being a CLAT coaching institute, we provide the best to our students that help them to prepare for the judiciary examination. We provide the best books, previous year question papers, practice material, etc. which is closet in structure to the actual law entrance exam.
- Conduct regular tests Yes, we conduct the tests on a regular basis to check the performance of the candidates so far. The main advantage of the tests is to track the preparation of the candidates and to analyze where they are lagging. So that they can improve their weaker area by focusing more on them. These tests actually act as a self-analysis process and give our students an opportunity for improvement.
- Also, prepare the candidates for PI: Well, we all know the importance of the personal interview stage for selection in judiciary services. We not only provide the best PCS (J) coaching in Dehradun and prepare the candidates for the written exam but also prepare our students for the personal interview stage. In the PI stage of selection, one needs to present himself as one of the best candidates for the selection of judiciary services. We have experienced mentors who prepare the candidates for the viva-voce or personal interview stage. They conduct personality development classes so that the candidates can improve their interpersonal skills, communication skills, attitude, etc. to perform excellently in the PI stage.
Our CLAT coaching academy does all possible efforts to make the students ready for the judiciary services exam. For joining the coaching classes, you can contact us and start your classes as early as possible.
Preparation tips for Judiciary Exam
CLAT coaching academy is known as the top judiciary coaching in Dehradun. Most of the students prefer to join a coaching academy for the judiciary exam. If you are one among those and willing to qualify for the exam then you can join our judiciary services coaching in Dehradun.
We will provide you proper guidance and prepare you for the exam. However, you also have to put in efforts from your end to prepare for the examination. Here are some useful preparation tips that you can follow to prepare for the judiciary services exam.
- First of all, you must go through the exam pattern and the syllabus of the exam. Therefore, it is important to select the states you want to appear for PCS (J) exam.
- You should go through previous years’ question papers (possibly 10-years previous question papers). It will give you an idea about the examination pattern of the judiciary exam.
- You should read Bare Acts as many times as you can. Bare Acts are the primary source of almost all law questions asked in state judiciary exams. Almost every MCQ, short-answer questions, and long answer questions have their root in Bare Acts.
- You can make a habit of revising the Bare Acts on daily basis.
- It is very important to focus on ‘May’ and ‘Shall’ when you read or revise Bare Acts. Hence, focus particularly on places where the use of ‘May’ or ‘Shall’ makes a difference. However, it is confusing but if you read it few times, you will be able to make out the difference between the two.
- Bare Acts and other laws are huge but there are some portions in all acts that are not asked frequently. Hence, you should know where to give less time.
- On the other hand, you should also know where you need to focus more. You can make a list of important sections and chapters of Bare Acts. After making the list, you should spare much time on these sections.
- Before appearing for the judiciary exam, you must be clear of the landmark judgments & latest case laws of the last 2-years. They are also important for the current affairs part.
- Do not prefer to read reference books. It will only put a lot of burden on you.
- Do not read long answers when you are revising the topics. You should make a synopsis of all the topics and you can go through them in one glimpse.
- You can use charts, diagrams, and pictorial representation while preparing for the judiciary exam. It will help you to remember the topics in a better and easy way.
- At the end of the day, you should speak to yourself about whatever you have studied. It will help you to remember the topics you have studied.
- Always be patient and calm. Do not get panic and become anxious.
- Make a habit of revision on daily basis. Do not jump over topics rather revise the topics you have already prepared. Otherwise, you may forget the old topics you have prepared.
- You can take previous year’s question papers and practice from them. It will also help you to understand the examination pattern of the judiciary services exam.
If possible, you can make a suitable timetable for your study. Try to follow the timetable strictly.
On top of everything, do take care of your health. Do not pressurize yourself too much to study for the exam. Take a proper diet and maintain your health for better preparation for the exam.
Also, take breaks in between to relax your body and mind.
Start practicing for the judiciary exam. You can join our coaching academy to prepare for the exam under proper guidance.
How to contact CLAT coaching academy?
The ambitious candidates whose dream is to qualify PCS (J) or Civil Judge or Judiciary Exam can join our academy to start preparing for the exam at the earliest. We provide the best APO coaching in Dehradun. You can get in touch with us at the following details.