Bharati Vidyapeeth CET Law Exam Details
The BVP CET legal application form 2022, along with key dates including the exam date and results, has been made available by Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University (BVDU). There will be 100 objective-type questions on subjects like English, current events, legal expertise, and social science on the BVP Common Entrance Test.
The results will be declared on July 7 and July 8th of 2022 by BVP CET. According to merit and preference, candidates will be narrowed down for admission.
In this article, you will get detailed intel about BVP CET Law Exam, important dates, application process, eligibility and other related information.
What is BVP CET Law Exam?
For applicants seeking admission to B.Tech. programs in colleges affiliated with BVP University, the Bharati Vidyapeeth University Common Entrance Test (BVP CET) is a university-level entrance examination. Through BVP CET, about 750 seats are made available in various streams.
For Any Course-Related Query
Call Us: +918266825595
Bharathi Vidyapeeth CET Law Exam Highlights
|Exam Name||Bharati Vidyapeeth Common Entrance Test|
|Authority||Bharati Vidyapeeth University|
|Exam Type||University Level|
|Eligibility||Bachelor Degree with 50% minimum aggregate|
|Exam Mode||Home-based online proctored exam|
|Intake||Combined intake of 540 seats|
|Official E-mail||[email protected]|
BVP CET Law Exam 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The following list of requirements for BVP CET 2022 is provided by BVP University:
- There are no explicit nationality requirements. The exam is open to applicants from every country in the world.
- Candidates must have passed or be enrolled in a recognized board or university’s 12th standard test.
- Candidates must score at least 50% in the 10+2 exam or another test that is similar (45% for SC/ST candidates).
- Candidates having at least 50% (45% for SC/ST/PwD) in their Engineering & Technology diploma from an AICTE-approved institution are also eligible.
- Physics and Mathematics are required in the 12th grade.
- The test is open to people of any age, as there is no specific age limit.
BVP CET Law Exam 2022 Application Process
The BVP CET law 2022 application form has been made available by the institution. By following the instructions listed below, applicants can register online and finish the application process.
- The applicants should sign up on the university’s official website.
- Candidates can access the portal and complete the application form once the system produces their registration number and password.
- They must upload the necessary paperwork in the correct format, along with any relevant photos and signatures.
- The candidates must now submit the BVP CET law 2022 application form and payment of the application fee.
- The application fee for the BVP CET law 2022 is INR 1,200. Candidates can use debit cards, credit cards, or net banking to pay the application fees online.
BVP CET Law Exam 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates for the BVP CET law entrance test in 2022 should be aware of the exam format beforehand. They will gain valuable insight into the format of the test, the types of questions, and other pertinent factors. Below are the specifics of the exam format.
|Exam Mode||Online Mode|
|Total Number of Questions||100|
|Type of Questions||MCQs|
|Exam Duration||2 hours|
|Marking||1 mark for every right answer|
BVP CET 2022 Syllabus
Physics and Maths at the 10+2 level will be covered in the BVP CET 2022 test syllabus. The following table lists the topics covered under the two subjects:
|Determinant||Kinematics and Kinetic Energy|
|Trignometry||Physical world and measurement|
|Logarithm||Work, Energy and Power|
|Set, Relations and Functions||Laws of Motion|
|Complex Numbers||Motions of system of particles and rigid body|
|Quadratic Roots||Gravitation and properties of bulk matter|
|Sequence and Series||Thermodynamics|
|Permutation and Combination||Oscillations and Waves|
|Mathematical Induction and Binomial Theorem||Electrostatics and Electricity|
|Limits and Continuity||Magnetic Effects of current and Magnetism|
|Calculus||Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current|
|Matrices||Electromagnetic waves and objects|
|Geometry and Coordinate Geometry||Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation|
|Statistics||Atoms and Nuclei|
BVP CET 2022 Admit Card
Boost your Exam Preparation with Teachers who have mentored many students over 2 decades.
Probably in the second week of June, Bharati Vidyapeeth University will release the BVP CET law 2022 admission card. By logging into the admissions page, candidates can download their BVP CET law admit card.
One of the most important documents for applicants to the law entrance exam is the admission card. It contains the candidate’s name, roll number, exam date, exam time, and exam location. In the event of any difference, candidates should double-check the information on their admit cards.
BVP CET 2022 Result
- On July 6, 2022, the BVP CET results will be released (Tentative).
- Scorecards for each candidate’s profile on the official website will display the results.
- To access the scorecards, candidates must take the actions outlined below:
- Visit admissions.bvuniversity.edu.in, the university’s official website.
- Use your username and password to log in.
- “CET (result, examination)” should be clicked.
- You will see your BVP CET scorecard.
- The candidate’s cumulative marks from the two portions will be used to create the merit list, which will be posted on the university website.
- For the Regular category and the Foreign/NRI/PIO/OCI/Institutional Quota Merit Category, separate merit lists will be created.
- According to the marks received, the first 5000 candidates are listed in the merit list.
- Candidates whose names appear on the merit list will be contacted to schedule counseling appointments.
BVP CET 2022 Cutoff
- The minimum score required to identify qualified candidates will be announced by the BVP CET conducting authority.
- For each participating college, the Cutoff will be represented as the opening and closing rank.
- Each branch of engineering has a different cutoff, which is used to determine admittance.
- Candidates should be aware that the BVP CET Cutoff 2022 will be determined by the following variables: the number of available seats, the number of applicants, trends in previous years’ cutoffs, and the exam’s level of difficulty.
BVP CET 2022 Counselling
Candidates will be notified for BVP CET law counseling in 2022 based on the merit list posted on the university website. Beginning on July 18, 2022, counselling will be provided. The result card and original documents, such as photo identity proofs, should be brought in by the candidates for verification throughout the procedure. Following a thorough examination of all required documents, the seat distribution will take place.
Documents required for BVP CET 2022 Counselling
- Counselling Letter
- SSC Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- 10th Mark Sheet
- 12th Mark Sheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Six Passport Sized Photographs
BVP CET Law 2022 Cutt Off
The institution will take into account the overall seat intake, the total number of applicants applying for admission, and the reservation policy when determining the BVP CET Law 2022 cut off. Candidates who achieve higher grades or rankings than the cut-offs will be regarded as having passed the test and as being qualified for admission.
BVP CET Law Last year’s Cuttoffs
|LLB (Self Financing)||303|
|LLB (Non Self Financing)||175|
|BA LLB (Self Financing)||180|
|BA LLB (Non Self Financing)||75|
Bharati Vidyapeeth CET Law Exam is amongst the top law entrance exams in India in university level. Dehradun CLAT Academy is your best option to crack BVP CET Law 2022 exam. You may also refer to DCA for other competitive level law exams in India.